The Little Book of Business Intelligence
This “little book of BI” is a compilation of concepts taken from articles in my former blog “Business Intelligence For Business Professionals.” Briefly (fewer than 40 pages) and in non-technical terms, this free business intelligence PDF document covers topics such as:
- What is BI and why do we need it?
- How does BI work as an ongoing process?
- How do data governance and integration fit in?
- How do people relate to data?
- What are some trends in business intelligence?
- . . . and more
While not a comprehensive textbook on the subject, “The Little Book” is a good jumping off point for business professionals and others who want to learn about basic concepts quickly.